CALGARY, ALBERTA – March 13, 2015 – Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSXV: CBX) (OTCQX: CTPNF), an enterprise e-Procurement solutions company, reported network statistics for its fiscal second quarter ended January 31, 2015.
Fiscal Q2 2015 Network Statistics Summary
- Signed 2 new 100% e-Billing solution customers.
- Signed 4 new buying organizations in Canada, and 1 new buying organization signed in the United States
- Added 496 new suppliers to the Cortex Network, a decrease of 30% from Q1 2015.
- Active buying organizations on the Cortex Network remained flat from Q1 2015, totaling 78.
- Active suppliers on the Cortex Network increased 1% to 8,752 compared to Q1 2015.
- Billable transactions decreased 3% to 1,423,818 compared to Q1 2015.
- Total transactions decreased 3% to 3,915,442 compared to Q1 2015.
Investor Relations Contacts:
|Joel Leetzow||Sandra Fawcett (formerly Weiler)||Andrew Stewart|
|President and CEO||CFO||Director, Marketing & Investor Relations|