CALGARY, ALBERTA – October 23, 2015 – Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSXV: CBX), the online network that helps companies connect and interact with each other to transmit documents and grow their businesses, reported network statistics for its fiscal fourth quarter and year ended July 31, 2015.
Fiscal Q4 2015 Network Statistics Summary
- Signed 3 new buying organizations in Canada, and 3 new buying organization signed in the United States
- Added 358 new suppliers to the Cortex Network, a decrease of 51% from Q3 2015.
- Active buying organizations on the Cortex Network increased from Q3 2015, totaling 86.
- Active suppliers on the Cortex Network increased 1% to 8,997 compared to Q3 2015.
- Billable transactions decreased 5% to 1,166,258 from 1,221,999 Q3 2015.
- Total transactions decreased 9% to 3,054,263 from 3,355,769 in Q3 2015.
Investor Relations Contacts:
|Joel Leetzow||Sandra Fawcett (formerly Weiler)||Andrew Stewart|
|President and CEO||CFO||Director, Marketing & Investor Relations|