CALGARY, ALBERTA – June 15, 2015 – Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSXV: CBX), the pioneering online network that helps companies connect and interact with each other to transmit documents and grow their businesses, reported network statistics for its fiscal third quarter ended April 30, 2015.
Fiscal Q3 2015 Network Statistics Summary
- Signed 7 new 100% e-Billing solution customers.
- Signed 4 new buying organizations in Canada, and 0 new buying organization signed in the United States
- Added 727 new suppliers to the Cortex Network, an increase of 47% from Q2 2015.
- Active buying organizations on the Cortex Network increased from 78 at January 31, 2015 (Q2 2015) to 84 at April 30, 2015.
- Active suppliers on the Cortex Network increased 2% to 8,890 compared to Q2 2015.
- Billable transactions decreased 14% to 1,221,999 compared to Q2 2015.
- Total transactions decreased 14% to 3,355,769 compared to Q2 2015.
Investor Relations Contacts:
|Joel Leetzow||Sandra Fawcett (formerly Weiler)||Andrew Stewart|
|President and CEO||CFO||Director, Marketing & Investor Relations|